Saturday 12 January 2013

Cooling Off (12/365)

Today was a scorcher - it was 32 degrees Celsius (89.6 Fahrenheit for my North American friends) in the shade!  So after Pickle awoke from a brief afternoon nap - I think he woke up because he was just too hot - I ran him a cool bath.

12 January 2013

There are rules to the accommodation I'm currently staying in: no taking drugs, no growing or producing drugs, nobody to stay and... no paddling pools.  Since wine is my drug of choice (we all have to have some vices, and if that's my worst, I'm doing OK!), I'm happy with all rules, with the exception of the bizarre ban on paddling pools, a little incongruous alongside the others, I think.  So, for now, we'll make do with splish-splash-sploshing in the bath (I may have joined him towards the end).

Cheers, @Kanga_Rue

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your thoughts!