Wednesday 14 March 2012

66/366 - I want to ride my bicycle

I've been missing cycling, so have been looking forward to Pickle being big enough to join me in a baby seat on the back of my bike.  While we're on holiday, I thought it would be the perfect time to introduce him, but wasn't sure if we'd be able to hire a bike.  But lo and behold, since our last trip, my parents had met The Bike Man (further details below).  So strapped in, helmet on, off we went.

66/366 - 6 Mar 2012

Doesn't he look adorable!  I can't say that he loved the helmet, but safety is not an option.  It seemed to push forward on the back of the chair, so I'm trying to work out a solution to this when I get back to look at options of seats and helmets.

Luke, The Bike Man, is a mobile service with a van and trailer to drop bikes off to homes, motels and caravan parks - basically wherever you stay in Hervey Bay.  Baby seats, chariots, trailer bikes and scooters are all available for younger children and helmets, locks and baskets are included, along with free delivery and pick-up 7 days a week.  To organise your own bike, just call The Bike Man on +61-(0)400-666-488.

Do you have any recommendations for baby bike seats and helmets please?

Cheers, KangaRue :)

Disclaimer:  While I got "mates rates" for the bike hire, The Bike Man doesn't even know I write a blog, let alone the post, so all views are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your thoughts!